Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to you, my sweetheart!





TIME, I want to hug you! I want to hold you tight! You are flying so fast! Gianna turns 3 today on 12-12-2011. These 3 years went by with great satisfaction, happiness, joys along with some tears & pain. My girl is now three. I still remember the day she was born as if it was just yesterday. Those inquisitive eyes moving everywhere and meeting new world in front of her!









Today, I breathe in pride, contentment and gratification. Every moment says thanks to the omnipresent God for blessing us with Gianna. I ask myself “Why am I so happy today?” and then, I tell it to myself that “some days do make difference in our lives”. Gianna is very special to me from other kids but then every parent feels this for his/her child. So, I am no different if I feel this way :-).





Gianna, mumma-papa wishes you your wellbeing and a very happy birthday! May you become the good human being in life! Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday gianna ...u definitely area lucky girl to have such great parents...

    ReplyDelete