Saturday, December 31, 2011

Are you happy?



These days Gianna keeps a check on mommy’s mood by asking -”mumma, are you happy?” If the answer is a “YES”, then everything is fine, but if mommy’s answer is a “NO”, then there is a problem! She is smart enough to ask this question especially, when she does not eat properly, or do something naughty, or when I am doing some work very seriously, or when I am really sad.
Here’s how a conversation usually begins & ends-
Gianna- “Mumma, are you happy?”
Mumma-“No”
Gianna- “Mumma, are you sad?”
Mumma-“Yes”
Gianna- “Happy please! I am sorry and I will not do it again (She thinks that mommy always gets upset because of her.)”
Mumma- All smiling
Mumma’s worries take a back seat with all this conversation and Gianna gets a bear hug from mumma.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I bet its the cutest moment ever.. n I know what u mean cos right now I melt with just one smile.. tell gianna she is a wonderful daughter who takes good care of mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me smile... next time you guys hit India i need to meet the little angel :)

    ReplyDelete